Just added today as a new selection on iBooks app

I just got word from my publisher that my 2020 story collection, Long Gone & Lost: True Fictions and Other Lies, was just added today as a new selection now available on the iBooks app.

Do check it out when you have the
chance: ‎Long Gone & Lost on Apple Books




Recently picked as a Finalist for the 2021 Sergio Troncoso Best First Book of Fiction Award presented by the Texas Institute of Letters, Long Gone & Lost touches on several stories/events from my own life, often blurring that oft fine line that can sometimes exist between fact and fiction.





Most of the stories it contains were written in 2017/2018 as part of my thesis/final writing project to complete the requirements of my MFA creative writing program at the University of Houston-Victoria, in Victoria, Texas. 





Copies of the originally submitted book manuscript, which includes three more stories in the manuscript version than we used in the final published version of the book, are on file as part of the UHV Library’s permanent writings collection.

Comments

Top Views (This Week)

6 words even dictionaries don't want anymore