Hard to believe it's been that long already...








































UN

FATHER

HOOD





D

addy

Daddy

I have a joke



What is it little bit?



OK

OK

It goes like this



Why did the       cookie

                                                                                    go to the hospital?





I don’t know                                                                           Why?





Ready Daddy?

Ready?

It goes like this







because he felt crummy

                   Get it?






D

addy

Daddy

I skinned my knee



It’s alright, little bit



   hold her

   kiss her

wipe her sad little eyes



Don’t worry, little bit



                        Daddy’s here

                                                There’s no need to cry











D

addy

Daddy

I got this new horn



come watch me play, please

I really wish you would…





Such music, precision, talent and more

I’m not the religious sort but



GOD!      I was so proud of you…












D

addy

Daddy

Why’d you do that?





Mom said you left us,

‘abandoned’

her word.





I thought you were better                                               

I...ah fuck it...


Comments

Top Views (This Week)

Shiner church celebrates centennial Sunday